Atlas Camp is back! Atlassian's flagship developer event is coming to you live and in-person from Copenhagen, Denmark on 4-8 December 2023.
Our theme this year is Mission: Accelerate. We're bringing the developer community together to explore new ways of building, optimize for today's Marketplace, and boldly go where no developer has gone before
Ready to accept this mission? Assemble your team and prepare to make new connections, learn new skills, and hear the latest product announcements, curated for app builders.
What to expect
When was the last time you were in a room with a group of people as passionate about building Atlassian apps as you are? There's nothing quite like sharing stories and ideas with developers who understand your experience and who can help you overcome unique challenges. At Atlas Camp, you'll connect with the experts who can help you solve that tricky problem you've been working on in minutes instead of days.
Atlas Camp is designed to help you accelerate across four key areas that are shaping the way developers operate in today's Marketplace. Move freely between tracks to build a custom agenda tailored to your experience level and interests:
- Cloud Transformation: Empower customers to succeed in cloud
- Platform Power: Hear the latest Forge platform updates
- Tech Innovation: Leverage emerging technologies, like AI
- Marketplace Growth: Build your business in Marketplace
Two ways to experience Atlas Camp
tlas Camp is made up of two parts this year: a 2-day conference on 4-5 December, and a 3-day app accelerator workshop on 6-8 December. Admission to the conference is free and open to all. When you sign up, you'll have the option to apply for the app accelerator workshop. Spaces are limited for the app accelerator workshop, and workshop applications must be manually approved before invitations will be issued.
Applications for the app accelerator workshop will be open until 27 October. We will review applications as soon as possible, and you can expect to hear from us by 1 November. Applicants who are not selected will be added to a waitlist. Read on for more details:
Option one: Register for the conference
- Your free conference ticket gets you access to two days of presentations, including announcements, how-tos, and advice from other developers. Pick the track that suits your interests, whether you're a beginner or looking to go deep on advanced topics. Throughout the event, get to know developers who understand your world as an Atlassian app builder.
- What to expect
- Atlassian product news and announcements, curated for developers
- Technical how-to presentations for both beginners and advanced app developers
- Opportunities to network with Atlassian product teams, leaders, and peer developers
- Who should attend
- Developers of all experience levels are welcome. If you're excited by the possibilities of bringing new use cases to Atlassian products, this event will send you home with inspiration and new skills you can apply directly to your next build.
- We encourage you to bring your team. For the conference, there is no limit on the number of individuals per partner company who may register.
Option two: Apply to the app accelerator workshop
- After the conference, we're closing out the week with a three-day app accelerator workshop. Bring what you're building and receive real-time help from Atlassian engineers. Attendance for the workshop is capped to ensure a high quality support experience for participants.
- What to expect
- Instruction on how to adopt new tools and processes to thrive in cloud
- 1:1 support from Atlassian engineers as you code side by side
- The opportunity to ship a working app in days instead of months
- Who is this for?
- Developers who are actively building an app on Forge. If you're working on a complex app that requires additional support from Atlassian engineering, this is your opportunity to get individualized support.
- Important: To extend workshop attendance to as many as possible, each partner company may send a maximum of three individuals. Each individual must apply separately.
Plan your trip and join us for blast off at the stellar Bella Sky hotel. Check out the registration page FAQs for details on event location, accommodations, and travel options.
AC Hotel by Marriott Bella Sky Copenhagen
Center Blvd. 5, 2300 København, Denmark
Parking available at the hotel. Check out other transportation options in the FAQ
Registration is open
Secure your spot at Atlas Camp 2023 – Mission: Accelerate! Register for Free
Keep an eye out for agenda updates, coming soon. We’re currently processing talks submitted by the developer community and Atlassian experts, and we’ll be landing the details in coming weeks. However, you can expect to hear a mix of technical demos, Marketplace advice, product updates, and more.