Restoration is our top priority and we have mobilized hundreds of engineers across the organization to work around the clock to rectify the incident. Forty-five percent of impacted customers are already restored, but it may take up to 2 weeks to fully restore all impacted customers.
Atlassian is making contact with all impacted customers through a designated support ticket. If you have a customer who needs additional support, please have them contact our support team at https://support.atlassian.com/contact.
Ongoing visibility for Marketplace Partners
The restoration of impacted cloud sites will include the customer's Marketplace apps. Atlassian is keeping Marketplace Partners informed of progress through a specific ADDON ticket on our ecosystem.atlasssian.net instance. Atlassian has included all 'Admin' contacts associated with a Marketplace Partner account as the assignee or copied on the ADDON tickets. If you are unsure if your company has an app or customer impacted, you can contact our support teams by opening a Support Ticket and we can direct you to the contact or ticket involved (if applicable).
We understand how mission-critical Atlassian products and Marketplace apps are for all of our partners and customers. We are working 24/7 to restore our customers’ service.
Once we have recovered all of our customers, we will review our processes during this outage to ensure we improve our communication even in times of uncertainty. For the most up-to-date information regarding this incident, please review the Atlassian Community.
- The Atlassian Cloud Post-Incident Review (PIR) is now available here. For additional PIR partner resources including leadership AMAs, please visit the Partner Portal.
- For general questions related to the outage and response, Atlassian leadership is addressing questions in our customer Community here.
- To connect with the Atlassian Ecosystem team, including Developer Advocates and Support, please connect with us in the Developer Community here.
- For customer-facing FAQ responses you can share if you are supporting impacted customers, please visit the Partner Portal.
- Partner update on concessions for affected customers are now available in the Partner Portal.