In this post, we round up all recent Ecosystem news.
Deprecation Notice: Removal of the ability to disable time tracking
We are deprecating the ability to disable time tracking in Jira Cloud via REST APIs on 16 June 2019.
Support for these APIs will be removed after 16 Jan 2020.
Changes to Confluence Cloud Search APIs and deprecation notice
We are making changes to the existing
/wiki/rest/api/search REST API to not support user search starting 20 Jan 2019. We have introduced a new user search REST API (
/wiki/rest/api/search/user) that you can use today.
Developer Community posts you shouldn't miss!
- Jira Cloud new issue view editor changes
- Atlassian Connect Express 3.5.0 Release Notes
- Jira Service Desk Cloud next-gen projects and Connect apps
- New Jira Cloud Webhook Retry Policy
- Ecosystem support for Japanese yen payments
- Closing community contributions to developer documentation on developer.atlassian.com
Recent product releases
Ecosystem Developer Help
As always, if you are seeking help in building your apps there are three avenues available to you.
If you seek help, mentoring, or support in building your app please head over to the Atlassian Developer Community where over 7450 developers and over 850 Atlassians are available to help out.
If you found a bug, want to raise a feature request, or report an app security incident with any of our APIs, SDKs, or app frameworks please open an issue over at the Atlassian Ecosystem Developer Service Desk.
Need Marketplace Vendor support, head over to the Atlassian Ecosystem Marketplace Vendor Support Desk.